Date(s) of Conference:
April 13-17, 2010
Grand Hyatt New York
Park Avenue/Grand Central
109 E 42nd St
New York, NY, 10017-5698
A sampling of some of the programs of broader interest to all international lawyers includes:
- Legal Process Outsourcing — A Reality Check: [How] Has It Affected Your Practice?
- The Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination Against Women Turns 30: Much Accomplished and More to Come
- Legal Issues in the Creation of a Two-State Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict: What Are They and How Can They Be Resolved?
- A New World Order for Corporate Governance? Issues, Trends and the Creeping Role of Government in the Boardrooms of the World
- Is “Buy American” Best for America? The Rise of Protectionism and Its Effects. PPPs (Public Private Partnerships) in a Turbulent Market: Views from around the world
- Global and Cross-Border Pro Bono Service: Opportunities and Models for Feasible Participation
- Harmonization of Law: North America, Europe, and Latin America — Developments and Future Prospects
- Seventh Annual “What’s New In International Commercial Dispute Resolution?”
- Renewable Energy – Legal Framework Comparison: U.S. versus the Rest of the World
- Executive Compensation in the Wake of the Financial Crisis: What Next?
- Libel Tourism: Should the U.S. Be Exporting the First Amendment?
American Bar Association
Section of International Law – 2010 Spring Meeting Registration
Attention: Jessica Smith
740 15th Street NW
Washington, DC 20005