Date(s) of Conferences:
September 24-25th, 2010
Northwestern University School of Law
Rubloff Building 175
375 East Chicago Ave.
Chicago, Il 60611
The goal of this Research Symposium is to provide a forum where leading scholars from across the country can gather together with Northwestern’s own distinguished faculty to present and discuss high quality research relevant to antitrust economics and competition policy. Potential Discussants or panel members should send a message indicating their interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org by June 1st, 2010.
Call for Papers:
Papers in industrial organization or applied microeconomic theory that address issues relevant to antitrust policy are welcome even if they do not directly focus on particular antitrust policy issues or institutions. Research Proposals should include an abstract (300 words maximum) and c.v.
- To ensure that attachments get through, proposals for the conference should be submitted to both of the following email addresses:
- Submission deadline: April 30th, 2010
- Authors will be notified of the committee’s decisions by June 1st, 2010
- Papers suitable for distribution to discussants and other conference participants must be received by September 1, 2010
- Revision Deadline: November 1, 2010