Date(s) of Conference:
May 30 – June 2, 2010
Held in conjunction with the Annual Conference of the Israel Bar Association, this Conference will bring together members of the global legal community for more than three full days of informative and substantive programs in Eilat, Israel presented by world-class experts.
Business-related topics presented in English will include:
- Issues Arising in the Resolution of US-Israeli Business Disputes
- Extraterritorial application of employment law
- Israel-US high tech business issues: corporate/IP -licensing/export controls
- US-Israel transnational investment; with a focus on cross-border real estate transactions
- Private wealth/tax planning: Israel/US/Europe
- Oil and gas development in Israel
In addition, simultaneous translation will be provided for the opening and other plenary and special sessions featuring top government officials (Minister level), current and former Supreme Court Justices, Israel’s leading lawyers, top-level media figures and more speaking about issues and events of critical and current importance to Israel. This includes: President of the Supreme Court, Justice Dorit Beinish, Minister of Justice, Prof. Yaakov Neeman, Government’s Legal Advisor, Mr.Yehuda Weinstein and others.
American Bar Association
321 N. Clark Street
Chicago, Illinois 60654-7598
Ms. Dikla Elkabets, Adv.
International Relations Director
Israel Bar Association