Date(s) of Conference:
October 15-16, 2010
University of Oregon School of Law
The University of Oregon School of Law’s Center for Appropriate Dispute Resolution is pleased to host the Fall 2010 AALS Dispute Resolution Works-in-Progress Conference. Now in its fourth year, the Conference has become an invaluable opportunity for scholars from all over the country to meet others who are teaching and researching in dispute resolution.
Call for Papers:
If you would like to submit a work in progress to the Conference, please register first using the 2010 WIP Online Conference Registration Form and then send an email to Jennifer Reynolds with the following information:
- Your name and institution
- Working title of your work in progress
- Abstract / description
- Whether you would like an assigned reader for your piece
- Whether you are willing to be an assigned reader for someone else
- ATTACHMENT: Please also attach the current draft, if you have one.
Submissions are due no later than August 1, 2010.
Appropriate Dispute Resolution Center
1515 Agate Street
Eugene, OR 97403