Date(s) of Conference:
June 16-17, 2011
Northwestern University School of Law
The goal of this conference is to provide a forum where economists and legal scholars can gather together with Northwestern’s own distinguished faculty to present and discuss high quality research relevant to entrepreneurship and innovation.
– Economics of entrepreneurship
– Invention and R&D
– Intellectual property law and regulation
– Entrepreneurship and the theory of the firm
– Entrepreneurship and finance
– Entrepreneurship and industrial organization
– Entrepreneurship and economic growth
Call for Papers:
The Searle Center on Law, Regulation, and Economic Growth is issuing a call for original research papers to be presented at the Fourth Annual Conference on Entrepreneurship and Innovation.
Papers for the conference should be submitted to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org by February 15, 2011. Authors will be notified of decisions by March 4, 2011.