Date(s) of Conference:
April 27-29, 2011
New York University School of Law
New York, New York
The conference will cover the following topics:
- Are You Protected? Privacy, Intellectual Property, Trade Secrets and Non-Competes in Web 2.0
- What You Really Need To Know: The Top 5 Legal and Legislative Technology Developments Impacting the Practice and the Workplace
- Telepresence and Telepresence Robots Being Used in the Workplace
- Social Media and the Global Workplace
- Public Sector Employment: Emerging Issues and their Potential Private Sector Impact
- Electronic Invasion of the Workplace: the Good, the Bad and the Aural?
- Discovery and Subpoenas for the Next Generation of
- Workplace Technology
- Technology as a Research, Communications and Collaborative Tool in the Practice of Law: Retrospective and Prospective
- Investigating and Forgetting on the Web
- Technology Tools and Legal Ethics.