Call for Papers:
Oregon Law Review is currently accepting submissions for a special themed issue of our 90th volume. Called “ADR for the Masses,” this special issue will address appropriate dispute resolution in the context of mass torts, mass settlements, and large-scale public policy debates. We invite authors to submit articles from all perspectives addressing issues arising in contexts such as the following (although this is not an exhaustive list):
• dispute resolution in mass torts and settlements
• dispute resolution implications arising from terrorism or threats to national or international security
• deliberative democracy and collaborative governance
• class actions, including class-wide arbitration and class settlements
• dispute systems design, legislated and otherwise
• large-scale decision-making processes
“ADR for the Masses” is scheduled for publication in February 2012. We ask that authors submit papers by September 1, 2011.
Please e-mail your manuscripts (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions may also be mailed to our editorial office. Papers of any length will be considered, but strong preference will be given to papers under 25,000 words. Submissions should also include a copy of the author’s curriculum vitae.
Editor in Chief, Oregon Law Review