Date(s) of Conference:
April 12-13, 2012
The Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland
The conference will bring together academics, policymakers, and market participants to discuss regulatory reform and the future of the financial system.
Call for Papers:
The organizers are looking for a mix of theoretical and empirical papers (including country case studies) related to:
- Basel III capital and liquidity requirements
- The procyclicality of capital requirements
- Stress testing and capital planning
- The social and private costs of equity capital
- Subsidies for leverage
- Fair value accounting and other measurement issues
- Capital buffers and prompt corrective action
- Contingent capital and bail-ins
The deadline for submissions is January 31, 2012.