Date(s) of Conference:
May 5-9, 2012
Walter E. Washington Convention Center
801 Mount Vernon Place NW
Washington, D.C. 20001
INTA’s Annual Meeting is the largest and most prestigious meeting of the international trademark community. Held each May, the Annual Meeting hosts more than 8,000 participants from more than 130 countries for five days of:
- Educational Programs: Learn best practices to protect trademark rights worldwide and earn CLE and CPD points.
- Committee Meetings: Advance your committee’s work and discuss new projects.
- Exhibits: Connect with more than 100 service providers and vendors and display your products and services.
- Networking Opportunities: Develop new relationships to expand your network of colleagues and clients.
- Social Events: Meet with old and new friends to have fun and enjoy the city.