Call for Papers:
GRAAT Online welcomes contributions relating to literature and law in the English-speaking world, contributions which may address, but are not necessarily limited to, the following areas:
- the historical development of law/literature interdisciplinary studies
- developments of this field across geographical/cultural borders
- the vulgarisation/popularisation of law through literature
- law and literature: from a new trend to a new culture?
- academics and/as lawyers – lawyers and/as academics
- specific authors and their depiction/use of literature in judicial decisions
- academic and judicial limits of literature and law
Please send proposals of around 250 words and a short biography by November 12, 2012 to Geraldine Gadbin-George (email@example.com) and Trevor Harris (firstname.lastname@example.org). Completed articles will be due May 15, 2013.